Educators > Browse jobs
Seeking Qualified Secondary Teachers for London Schools
Are you a qualified Secondary teacher with QTS or an NQT looking for the opportunity to inspire, educate and support students post COVID-19?
Are you looking forward to being back in the classroom?
Are you looking for a new teaching opportunity or career progression?
Are you an NQT, looking to get their foot in the door at 'Outstanding' and 'Good' OFSTED rated schools across London?
Once schools re-open their gates after COVID-19 we will have a large demand for secondary teachers, ideally with QTS but strong and enthusiastic NQT’s will be considered, to work in a range of our schools all over London. All subject specialisms will be considered at secondary level, given the huge demand we have always had for teachers to work in our schools. Many of the schools which we work with have excellent public transport links, and you will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients. Previous experience teaching children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although is not essential.
Your responsibilities include:
- Have a passion for working in education
- Have experience teaching in the UK
- Live in or be able to commute to areas of North East London
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be organised, proactive and flexible
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and line manages to ensure all students are offered valuable learning experiences
- Be a part of a welcoming and supportive community
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons in line with the English national curriculum.
- To help students to develop a lively, enquiring mind.
- Assessing and reporting students' progress and attainment.
- Building rapport with both staff and students.
- Continually undergo professional development provided to improve teaching practice.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
Pay rates will be dependent on individual schools, roles and Teacher experience. We work in accordance with AWR and look to pay to the appropriate M Pay Scales. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristy on email@example.com. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment