Educators > Browse jobs
Seeking Secondary Teachers for schools across Bristol!
Do you want to make a positive impact on young peoples lives? Secondary teachers are needed for an immediate start in popular schools across Bristol!
Are you looking for a new opportunity for growth and advancement? Would you like to keep your role flexible?
Secondary schools across Bristol are seeking enthusiastic and reliable teachers for short and long term cover requirements, across a range of subjects.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Delivering engaging lessons, catering for a range of ages and diverse abilities
- Adopt a holistic approach, attending to the physical, social and emotional needs of students
- Supporting the learning journeys and attainment goals of students across different schools
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Have a passion for working in education and supporting young people
- Be strong with behaviour management skills to assist in promoting a learning environment
- Be based in Bristol and the surrounding areas
- Hold valid right to work in the UK
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or email your CV to email@example.com
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.