Educators > Browse jobs
Special Educational Needs TA's - Greenwich, South East London - Immediate Start
TA's needed to support SEN students.
Are you passionate about working with children who may have behavioural, social and emotional needs? Do you seek a meaningful career that will have impact on children's lives? If so then keep reading!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Working closely with the class teacher to support in the delivery of exceptional learning experiences for children.
- Working on a 1:1 basis.
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting an optimal learning environment within the classroom.
- Assisting the teacher to set-up engaging and interactive practical lesson activities.
The majority of our roles require candidates who are able to commit to a long-term position 5 days a week, during typical school hours (usually between 8:30am - 3:30pm).Requirements:
- Previous experience supporting children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although not essential.
- Have excellent communication skills.
To apply and commence working with us you must
meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
Learning Support Assistants often earn between £96.90 - £114.00 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
anzuk are seeking passionate educators to have a positive impact on the lives of young people. For more information please call Daniel 0203 384 6119. To be considered immediately please send a CV with contact details to [email protected]
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.