Educators > Browse jobs
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
anzuk?Education are seeking enthusiastic teaching assistants to work within special needs?schools all across?North East London
anzuk Education are looking for special needs teaching assistants who can support children or younger adults with additional needs. Our areas of greatest need are within the boroughs of Barnet, Camden, Westminster, Haringey, Islington, Hackney, Tower Hamlet, and Newham.
Special Needs Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Offer pupils an outstanding educational provision and a caring environment in which to reach their potential
- Work with young people, aged 3-19 who have severe and complex learning difficulties and learners with an additional diagnosis of autism and/or physical/sensory difficulties
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An up-to-date CV covering the last 10-year work/education/volunteer history
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- Be based within London, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 10 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
Special Needs Teaching Assistants often earn £85-£103 per day
, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Monica
on [email protected].