Educators > Browse jobs
Specialist Autism School opening in West Molesey
Teaching Assistants required for a new specialist autism school is opening in September 2023. The school is located near Hampton Court.
An exciting opportunity has come up. A new specialist autistic school is opening in September 2022 in West Molesey near Hampton court. Anzuk in Surrey is supporting the local school with finding and appointing at least five teaching assistants.
1) Are you looking for a long-term role supporting children with special education needs.
2) Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance, theatre or other learning environments?
3) Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
About the Role:
You will be working one2one or with small groups of secondary aged children in a classroom environment. These children will have varying needs with regards to their autistic spectrum but they will require patience, support, kindness and empathy. The leadership team for this new school is brilliant and there will be a lot of support and career development opportunities for the right person.
You will need to be available to attend this school from 8:15am until 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply and pay for one through us.
- An up-to-date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years or proof of recent education.
- Be based within Surrey - preferably within Elmbridge, or within commutable areas.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
£80/day as a minimum starting as a TA with possibility of an increase for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.