Speech & Language Support Professionals required for SEN school in Islington
Fantastic opportunities for SLC educators passionate about Special Education in Islington
Are you qualified to work with speech and language difficulties?
Are you seeking career opportunities to work with pupils to create exceptional educational experiences in education?
anzuk Education are looking for speech and language professionals keen to develop their experience within education through placements in an Islington SEN school
- A large SEN school based in Islington, London
- Residential support offered to students
- Ofsted - 'Good with Outstanding Features'
- Excellent modern facilities - with new teaching and therapy areas currently being built
- A large, committed staff
- Work with a team of therapists, all striving for a common goal
Why join anzuk?
- Experience/ passion for Speech & Language Therapy
- A qualification linked to SLC
- Enthusiastic, patient and resilient nature
- A genuine passion for student learning and well-being
- Flexibility in adapting to changes in daily programming
- Previous SEN experience (ASD, ADHD, learning difficulties etc) is not essential but would be advantageous
- Current DBS or willingness to apply
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Regular access to professional development sessions
- Social events with like-minded professionals
- Opportunities to progress into permanent employment
- Flexibility in your working week
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are interested in applying to become part of anzuk's amazing educator team please don't hesitate to apply below or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
today! anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.