Speech & Language Support Workers required for provisions in Hackney
Fantastic opportunities for educators passionate about Special Education across a range of inspiring SLT units within Hackney
Are you qualified (or working towards a qualification) to work with speech and language difficulties?
Are you seeking career opportunities to work with pupils to create exceptional educational experiences in education?
Worked with Speech and Language outside schools and want to work within an educational setting?
anzuk Education are looking for speech and language professionals keen to develop their experience within education through placements in Hackney's SEN environments.
Why join anzuk?
- Experience/ passion for Speech & Language Therapy
- A qualification linked to SLC (or working towards one)
- Enthusiastic, patient and resilient nature
- A genuine passion for student learning and well-being
- Flexibility in adapting to changes in daily programming
- Previous SEN experience (ASD, ADHD, learning difficulties etc) is not essential but would be advantageous
- Current DBS or willingness to apply
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Regular access to professional development sessions
- Social events with like-minded professionals
- Opportunities to progress into permanent employment
- Flexibility in your working week
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are interested in applying to become part of anzuk's amazing educator team please don't hesitate to apply below or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
today! anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.