Educators > Browse jobs
Speech & Language Therapist - September Start - Wandsworth, South West London
Qualified Speech and Language Therapist needed for September start at a SEN school in Wandsworth, south west London.
Are you a qualified SLT who loves working in educational settings? Are you caring in nature and want to have a lasting impact on children's lives? If so, please read on and get in touch!
This OFSTED rated good school is a specialist day and weekly boarding school in Wandsworth, south west London. We educate pupils aged 3-19 who are visually impaired, including those who are multi-disabled visually impaired, deaf-blind and have more profound learning difficulties and complex health needs. Our specialist area of work is addressing sensory and physical difficulties.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Working with a variety of students
- Offering support across a varied curriculum
- One-to-one and small group support
- Providing a range of support across speech, language, eating and drinking difficulties
The majority of our roles require candidates who are able to commit to a long-term position 5 days a week, during typical school hours (usually between 8:30am - 3:30pm).Requirements:
- Has excellent communication skills
- Will have had SEN experience of at least 6 months (preferable but not essential)
- Be caring in nature
- Must have a BA in Speech and Language Therapy/Science (excellent opportunity for graduates)
To apply and commence working with us you must
meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
Learning Support Assistants often earn between £70 - £85 per day
, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. What now? anzuk are seeking passionate educators to have a positive impact on the lives of young people. For more information please call Lizzie on 02033846110. To be considered immediately please send a CV with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.