ANZUK is seeking dynamic, outgoing and enthusiastic secondary teachers to work with our client schools in Somerset & the South West
Are you a vibrant, enthusiastic secondary school teacher? If so.... We have work for you. Anzuk* are seeking teachers who can embrace a wide range of learning tools to further students' work. You must be an exciting and innovative secondary teacher with an affinity towards teaching.
anzuk* are currently, looking for amazing secondary teachers in subjects like Maths, Science, PE, Art, Humanities, English, and Design Technology.
Our client schools are great, with supportive and approachable staff. A great opportunity for you to establish relationships within your local schools.
The ideal candidate will:
- be punctual and organised
- be flexible and available for work (3-5 days a week)
- develop relationships with staff members, students and parents
- maintain professional standards at all times
- follow schools behaviour management policies
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- a type of teaching qualification
- current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- details of at least two current referees
- a valid DBS on the update service (we can process one of these for you)
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves.
- International teaching opportunities (Australia, New Zealand & Canada)
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us.
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Being part of a valued team, working with some of the most experienced consultants in the market
- Unique ambassador guarantee schemes available
Please do email your CV to email@example.com
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.