Educators > Browse jobs
TA and Cover Supervisors needed ASAP in Wimbledon, South West London
Looking for flexible yet fulfilling work? Anzuk Education are seeking teaching assistants and cover supervisors in South West London
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for cover supervisors and general teaching assistants, for a large number of our schools and special needs settings throughout South West London. We are looking for unqualified teachers in these locations - Wandsworth, Merton, Sutton, Kingston, Richmond.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:00am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The teaching assistant's role involves:
The secondary cover supervisor role involves:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
- The majority of these roles are long-term requiring 5 days a week availability
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Exploring the pre-assigned work with students
- Answering general questions from students
- Willing to work across a range of subjects i.e. Math, English, Drama, P.E., Art, Music, Science etc.
- Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
- These roles are more flexible allowing for 3-5 days a week
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up-to-date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within South West London, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in for more than 12 months within the last 10 years outside of the UK
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary: £85-95 a day
starting as a TA or cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please email Lauren at [email protected]
.About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.