Educators > Browse jobs
TAs with ENGLISH and DRAMA specialism needed ASAP at Lewisham School
Have you recently graduated and considering pursuing a career in teaching? Would you like the opportunity to build your classroom experience?
If you are seeking the opportunity to grow and develop yourself as an educator?! Then apply NOW!
anzuk Education are recruiting passionate and inspiring educators to help them reach their goal of providing students with exceptional learning opportunities. Our Good/OUTSTANDING school in South East London are looking for an English TA/tutor and a Drama/Dance TA to start immediately!
About the school and role:
- Full time role starting ASAP - Subject specialisms in English/ Drama
- You will be an active and positive contributor to the school community
- You will aim to inspire and encourage an inquisitive nature to the students
- You will work collaboratively to support teachers in the Science department
- School will provide professional development opportunities
- Have good links with Teach First
- Respectful and diligent students
- Supportive staff
- Easily accessible via public transport
How to Apply :
- Ability to gain a DBS/ relevant international police checks (as needed)
- Previous experience working with young people, in some capacity
- Must have a positive and outgoing personality and the willingness to teach and learn
please send your up-to-date CV and best contact details through email@example.com
Teaching and Support positions are subject to professional references & police checks
Your career with anzuk Teachers
will be supported by your own personal consultant who will ensure that your needs are met Benefits of working with anzuk educators:
anzuk education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseasWe offer:
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk
is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.