Educators > Browse jobs
Teacher of A-Level Economics & Business
A brilliant opportunity for a qualified Business & Economics teacher in a holistic Hindu faith school for September
Do you miss being in the classroom?
Are you excited to inspire and support students upon their transition back into normal school life?
Do you want to be part of a school which values character development along with academic achievement?
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and proactive Business & Economics teacher with QTS to join our team for September 2020. We are a welcoming Secondary school with a large focus on holistic learning and well-being. Although our core values are rooted in the Hindu faith, we are a fully inclusive school for students of all faiths. Our Sixth Form campus places high regard on building personal character alongside academic achievement.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Be enthusiastic, committed and proactive
- Have previous experience teaching A Level Business & Economics
- Set high expectations for yourself and your students
- Become a valued member of our school community
- Have access to ongoing professional development
- Embody and promote our school values of holistic learning
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Plan, prepare and deliver interactive and engaging lessons to all pupils based to take into later life.
- Differentiate lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs within the classroom.
- Utilise effective behavioural and classroom management strategies in line with the school policy, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- Conduct assessments and collating data to ascertain pupil progress levels.
- Liaise closely with colleagues, senior leadership and parents to provide constructive feedback and promote academic and personal development.
- Eagerly participate in school functions, meetings and parents evenings.
How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience teaching in a primary setting
- Share the values and ethos of the school community
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Belinda on email@example.com. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.