Educators > Browse jobs
Teacher of Geography
A fantastic all-girls school seeking a proactive, qualified Geography Teacher to join their team in September 2020
Are you excited to get back into the classroom for September?
Do you want to be a role model educating, empowering and inspiring women of the future?
We are currently seeking a proactive and engaging Geography teacher with QTS to join our team for September 2020. We are a vibrant, multicultural all-girls Secondary school aimed at developing strong women of the future. Based in leafy West London, we have a spacious campus with great transport links across London. Not only do we encourage lifelong learning for our students, we also provide our staff with excellent professional development opportunities including support for programs of further study and planned career development.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Be organised, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Have a passion for and previous experience teaching Geography at GCSE level.
- Set high expectations for yourself and your students and lead by example
- Become a valued member of our school community
- Have access to ongoing professional development
- Embody and promote our school values
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Plan, prepare and deliver interactive and engaging lessons to all pupils based on the UK curriculum.
- Differentiate lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs within the classroom.
- Utilise effective behavioural and classroom management strategies in line with the school policy, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- Conduct assessments and collating data to ascertain pupil progress levels.
- Liaise closely with colleagues, senior leadership and parents to provide constructive feedback and promote academic and personal growth.
- Eagerly participate in school functions, meetings and parents evenings.
How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience teaching in a primary setting
- Share the values and ethos of the school community
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Belinda on email@example.com. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.