Educators > Browse jobs
Teacher of ICT and Computer Science / Maternity Cover
anzuk Education are currently working with a secondary school in South East London who are looking for a teacher of ICT and Computer Science.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an motivated Computer Science/ICT specialist to join on for the Autumn Term.
About the School:
- All girls school
- STEM school with focus on science and technology
- We recognise the need to support every child – academically, socially and emotionally.
- We have high expectations for pupil behaviour and achievement and equally high expectations for the quality of teaching in the classroom.
- Strong vision and expectation of every student is high and achieving
About the Role:
We seek a well-qualified and motivated individual to join our established IT team. The ability to teach both IT and Computer Science would be an advantage, with the
possibility for provision at A level in addition to KS4 qualifications. We are
particularly interested to hear from candidates with experience of delivering the IT Practitioner course at Key Stage 5. The successful candidate will have a firm belief in the progress and ability of all students to achieve within the discipline and will be a resilient and flexible team member, seeking to develop practice with young people in this critical field.
- The school is located in Southeast London, easily accessible from London Bridge with both train & local bus links available
How to Apply
Applications will be reviewed, and candidates interviewed on a rolling basis, therefore early applicants are encouraged. If you are interested in the role please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be sure to give you a call.