Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk Education are seeking teaching assistants and cover supervisors to work within primary,?secondary?and special needs?schools across?London
anzuk Education is currently recruiting primary and secondary teaching assistants and cover supervisors for our mainstream and special needs schools throughout London.
Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
As a teaching assistant, you will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day
that you are able to work with us. Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
Salary: £83 - £103 a day
- An up-to-date CV covering the last 10-year work/education/volunteer history
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- Be based within London, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 10 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
starting as a teaching assistant or cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply, please contact Monica
on [email protected]