Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistants needed for schools in and around Epsom, Surrey
Are you looking to gain experience for a future Teaching role?
Have you already qualified as a Teacher overseas but are looking to gain experience as a TA prior to teaching in the UK?
Is teaching and supporting students your motivation?
Do you want to make a difference to students who may not always have access to the support they require?
We are seeking a number of Teaching Assistants to support a local schools in Epsom, Surrey and surrounding areas to who want to increase the support for those students who need it. Roles starting ASAP, full time and part time roles available with the possibility to become permanent for the right educator!
Please note this role would not be suitable for those who require visa sponsorship.
Responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant:
Application Requirements for Teaching Assistants:
- You will be working with students that have mixed abilities and Special Educational Needs
- Support students with academic and emotional growth
- Promote inclusivity and diversity
- Support students across all subject areas
- Responsibilities may vary depending on skill set and experience (multiple roles at various levels available)
How to Apply:
- An up-to-date and detailed CV covering 10 years work/education history
- Experience working with SEND is beneficial but not essential
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
- References to cover most recent 2 years
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to [email protected]
or for further information please call 01483 672415
About anzuk Education:
With us, you’re not just a number. Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We might not be in the classroom anymore but we want to impact the education community, inspiring children with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment.anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone