Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk are recruiting for a full time Teaching Assistant to work at an Ofsted rated 'Good' Secondary School on the outskirts of Bristol
You will be collaborating with the Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator (SENDCo), Deputy SENDCo, and the teaching faculty to nurture the educational, personal, and social growth of specific students. You will offer valuable support for classroom teaching and learning and you will be instrumental in helping students reach their maximum capabilities.
We are seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic, conscientious, and compassionate individual. Key attributes include the ability to work effectively within a team and to take initiative when working independently. Your adaptability in tailoring techniques and activities to students' needs, along with the ability to think on your feet, is essential in this role.
You will be working for a dynamic and thriving learning community, where each student receives unwavering support to reach their highest potential. The school takes pride in their stimulating curriculum, exceptional pastoral care, and the extensive enrichment opportunities available.
The school can offer:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD): We are dedicated to the growth and development of all our staff
- Diversity and Inclusivity: We are committed to embracing diversity and fostering an inclusive environment where all are welcome
- Open and Honest Culture: We promote an environment of transparency and openness
- Staff Wellbeing: We prioritise the health and wellbeing of our staff
- Pension Benefits: Enjoy the advantages of a Local Government pension plan, including up to 19% employer contributions
- Tech Discounts: Benefit from up to 30% discounts with Microsoft and Dell
- Gym Membership: Access discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance: Receive 3x Death in Service life assurance coverage
- Cycle to Work Scheme: Participate in our cycle to work scheme
- Counseling Services: Access dedicated counseling services for support and well-being
£24,294 FTE, £18,355 prorated
Interviews are to be held ASAPWho are anzuk?
At anzuk, you're more than just a number. We're passionate about creating exceptional experiences in education and impacting the lives of children. Join us in inspiring students with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most, and enjoying flexible, fair, and transparent employment. You can also explore exciting international opportunities in Australia and New Zealand!Apply now, by clicking the Apply button!
Or email your CV to [email protected].
Feel free to enquire about other Teaching Assistant jobs available opportunities or call in for a confidential chat on 0117 457 3443.anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.