Educators > Browse jobs
TA's needed to join anzuk to support local schools on day to day assignments and in long term roles.
Teaching Assistant required for a variety of roles in Bristol and surrounding areas.
Anzuk education are looking for Teaching Assistants to join our team in Bristol. Our dedicated team are passionate about fostering a love for learning and ensuring the holistic development of students. We are partnered with an array of fantastic schools, across South West England.
With the staffing demands most schools are facing, anzuk education are looking for teaching assistants for day to day assignments or long term roles in and around Bristol. Are you committed to providing a nurturing and engaging learning environment where every child can thrive academically and personally? If so, we want to hear from you!
Teaching Assistant Job Description:
What do you need?
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working one on one with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Assisting with lunch duty and helping students during break time
- You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day
Benefits of being a Teaching Assistant with anzuk:
- A relevant qualification in education or teaching assistance is preferred but not always required
- Experience working with children or in an educational setting, tutoring, coaching or mentoring role
- Strong communication skills
- Patience, empathy and a passion for working with children and young people
- An understanding of educational principles and classroom dynamics
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proactive and ability to use their own initiative when called for
- A DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check – if subscribed to the update service or the willingness to apply for a new one
- An up to date CV showing education/employment history covering the last 10 years
How to apply for a Teaching Assistant role with anzuk:
- Complete flexibility to choose where you want to go and which schools you want to work in
- You choose which days you work and are in control of your diary
- The more familiar you become with a school the more potential for a permanent role
- Competitive pay rates
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered... you have the choice!
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves
- International teaching opportunities (Australia and New Zealand)
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button now.
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443
. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.