Educators > Browse jobs
Calling local teaching assistants looking for flexible, well compensated work around the Horsham, Surrey area.
anzuk Education is proud to partner with a wonderful primary school in Horsham. We are working with them to find local teaching assistants.
The school is friendly, welcoming and supportive of all their staff and students. The school is a values driven school located in Horsham, Surrey where the whole school community is committed to lifelong learning for all. The school is fully inclusive and part of a multi academy trust. Staff benefit from the sharing of excellent resources and best practice. All staff are encouraged to take advantage of the various continuing professional development opportunities available to all staff members within the multi academy trust.
- Provide one-to-one and small group support to students with SEND needs
- Encourage and inspire children to learn and provide support to help them achieve their highest potential
- Use a variety of strategies to engage and support children in their learning
- Be an excellent role model to children, colleagues and parents, exemplifying the school's core principle of kindness
- Assist with classroom management and behaviour support, and promote a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Be a positive, open-minded professional who actively supports the ethos, vision and values of the school
PAYE rates start from £85 per day. How to Apply:
Please send your most up to date CV and contact number through to Sarah at [email protected]
or for further information please call 01483 672415 About anzuk Education:
With us, you’re not just a number. Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We might not be in the classroom anymore but we want to impact the education community, inspiring children with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment. anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone. If you want the benefits of day-to-day supply paired with a guaranteed income, then anzuk’s Ambassador Program may be perfect for you. We offer a contract which commits you to two, three, four or five days of work per week. Contact a consultant to discuss this further!