Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistant Needed Across Bristol Jan 22 Start
Anzuk are looking for dynamic Teaching Assistants looking for full time work to join our team of educators. Long term contracts available.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Anzuk Bristol are looking for engaging Teaching Assistants to join our team of educators for full time and long term roles within our partner school.
We are the preferred supplier for a Multi Academy Trust – The trust sponsor a number of schools across Bristol and are looking for a number of Part & full time Learning Support Assistants to work within their schools.
We are looking for educators who are wanting a challenge and to make a positive impact on students either in mainstream or specialist environments.
- Supporting students both academically and with social behaviours so strong behaviour management is a must as well as the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Supporting students with additional needs such as, Social, Emotional & Mental Health, Autism & Speech and Language Communication Needs.
- Supporting the SENCO and/or Class teacher
- Supporting students in all aspects of the school day, this may include outdoor sports and off site trips.
We have a number of day to day and long term vacancies to fill ASAP so availability to start imminently is a must. You will also be required to complete a full registration with anzuk prior to commencing work.
If you are an animated and passionate teaching assistant who is looking to make a genuine difference in students lives, please get in touch!
If you are interested in applying to become part of anzuk's amazing educator team, please don't hesitate to apply below or send an updated copy of your CV to Ethan.firstname.lastname@example.org BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
- anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience.
- Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process.
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences (virtually at present!).
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
- Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
Share this job with a friend of colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.