Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistant | Ashford
anzuk is currently looking for a Teaching Assistant for a Primary School in Ashford!
anzuk education is currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in a school in the Ashford area - immediate start!
The school is a Primary setting for 4 to 11 year olds. It is an enjoyable place to work, where pupil's have a positive attitude towards learning. The school is dedicated to developing well-rounded and confident children by providing high quality teaching in a welcoming, happy, safe and supportive learning environment.
- Starting ASAP
- Full time (part time can be considered)
- Permanent role possible following a settling in period
- Support two Year 4 boys with their learning in the classroom
- Play games and schedule brain breaks enabling the boys to get outside
- Both children are high-energy and lots of fun to work with, making this a very rewarding role
How to apply:
- An Enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for one through anzuk
- An up-to-date CV outlining employment covering the last two years
- Have experience working with students in a voluntary or paid capacity
- Knowledge in supporting students who have a combination of learning, social, emotional or behavioural needs
- Willing to complete full registration with anzuk
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button now.
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 01483 672434 About anzuk Education:
With us, you’re not just a number. Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We might not be in the classroom anymore but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.