About the role:
You will be supporting with general duties in the classroom including working with a small group of students with reading and numeracy. You will be responsible for other general teaching assistant duties including yard duties and admin tasks.
The teaching assistant's role involves:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis or with small group of children
- Helping set up activities
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up-to-date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within the Cardiff area or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 10 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
£80 a day starting as a TA with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Chloe on [email protected]
. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.