Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistant - South West London
Seeking a talented and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant for a Independent Primary School in Wandsworth
"Be it in the classroom, on the games field, on the stage or in the wider world…
…children from this school thrive, shine and excel" - The Good Schools Guide
ANZUK are excited to announce that one of our partner schools are searching for enthusiastic and talented Teaching Assistant to join their department for a February start. Ideally, the Teaching Assistant is strong enough within their pedagogy to successfully teach within the Primary School.
- High-achieving school with educators within their schools engage in continuous professional learning
- Very supportive atmosphere
- "Good" rating by Ofsted
includes, but is not limited to:
Benefits of working with anzuk Education
- Assist in the educational development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the Form Teacher, Head of Section and the Headmaster
- Have a good knowledge of, and support the Form Teacher in, the daily planning of activities involving all the pupils
- Provide support for individuals and groups of pupils inside and outside the classroom to enhance their learning as directed by the teacher
- Implement planned learning activities/teaching programmes as agreed with the teacher, adjusting activities according to pupils’ responses as appropriate
- Regular professional development provided to support career progression
- Excellent rates of pay ranging from £70 - £90 per day depending on experience
- Permanent Full Time roles to start in Februari
- Anzuk are specialists in International Education Recruitment with over 15 years experience
- Our schools are our clients too, and we take particular care in making sure each teaching position is carefully filled with the appropriate applicant
- Supportive international team that are all teachers and understand your needs
- Guaranteed work opportunities
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable to the job ad above
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kadija on email@example.com. About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.