Educators > Browse jobs
Learning Support Assistant for B-tec Sports
Male LSA needed Full time to support with KS4, level 2 sports diploma, supporting pupils with Additional Learning Needs,
Anzuk is working with a SEND School in Rhonda Cynon Taff (RCT) who are looking for a full time Learning Support Assistant to start in January.
The school is looking for a Male LSA with SEND experience to work with their KS4 Students with their Level 2 sports.
The students have complex needs, associated challenging behaviours and learning difficulties. Because of the students needs and to protect their modesty Male candidates are preferred but all applicants will be considered.
This role would be full time and ongoing from with an immediate start. The school will look to meet with any suitable candidates. This role may have the potential to become permanent for the right person.
Successful applicants will have:
Patience and understanding
Desirable qualities would include:
- Experience with challenging behaviours
- Commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Flexibility; providing support where needed and working alongside staff to gain a full understanding of the students’ needs
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Experience with Thrive approach or similar
- Current and in date Team Teach training
If the above role is of interest to you please get in touch with Laura on 0117 457 3443