Teaching Assistant required at a Primary School in Chertsey
We are looking for a 1 to 1 Teaching Assistant to work with a Year 2 student. Immediate start
anzuk Education has an excellent working relationship with a small Primary School in Chertsey to recruit a 1-2-1 SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a year 2 student
About the School
• Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school
• Beautiful location in Surrey
• Opportunities for professional development
• Excellent facilities for staff and students
• Promotes kindness, fairness, respect, honesty and optimism among students
• Values students being inquisitive, collaborative, persistent, disciplined and imaginative
• Clear behaviour management policy
About the Role
• The position is for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a Year 2 Student with ASD and moderate behavioural issues.
• You will work alongside the SEN team and with small groups of students to achieve their educational goals
• Support the class teacher in the delivery of their lessons when needed
• Have input in class planning, supervision and assessment
• Participate in extra curriculum activities
• Working hours from 8.30am - 3.30pm
• This school is based in Chertsey, Surrey.
How to Apply
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Teaching assistants with other subject specialities are also encouraged to get in contact for other potential opportunities.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk