Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistant work (3-5 days/week) SOUTH WEST LONDON
Primary Teaching Assistant required for schools in South West London.
Apply today, interview tomorrow. Flexible work for you!
Areas of work:
Sutton, Kingston, Wandsworth, Richmond and Merton
Teaching Assistants work alongside the classroom teacher to assist individuals and small groups of students with reading, writing, maths, phonics, and other subject skills. Other expectations would include: break duty, preparing class resources, and behaviour management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Teaching techniques - asking questions, listening, assessing student needs, communicating in a clear manner
- Safeguarding knowledge and implementation
- Dependable, proactive, and patient
~NO QUALIFICATION NEEDED~
However, the following qualifications and experience will be taken into account for pay rates, long term placement opportunities, etc.
- First Aid Certificate
- Relevant Special Education Certificates
- Level 1-4 Teaching Assistant Certificates
About our agency
- Day-to-day supply (working days flexible)
- Long term placements - permanent roles available
- Block work (2 to 6 week block of work)
ANZUK is a leading education placement agency who source high quality teachers trained in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Canada. We are committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. How to Apply
For more information please contact Kristen
- [email protected]