Are you looking to gain experience for a future Teaching role? Do you want to make a difference to students? Support at a Primary School as a TA
Are you looking to gain experience for a future Teaching role?
Have you already qualified as a Teacher overseas but are looking to gain UK experience?
Is teaching and supporting students your passion?
Do you want to make a difference to students who need it most?
We are seeking a number of Teaching Assistants to support at a Primary school near to Stratford that is working to increase the support for those students who need it most. Roles starting ASAP, full-time roles available with the possibility to become permanent for the right educator! What will you do?
What do you need?
- Work with the class teacher to provide support to students aged (4-11) in the mainstream classroom
- You may be working 1:1 to support children with Special Educational Needs
- You will be working with a supportive team of other Teaching Assistants, directed by the SENCo
- You will need to be flexible, as you may you be required to support in other classes on occasions
- Utilising effective behavioral management techniques to promoting a positive learning environment within the classroom
Haven’t heard of anzuk?
- Available immediately for 5 days per week
- Experience working with Primary-aged pupils
- Experience working with SEND is beneficial
- An up-to-date and detailed CV covering 10 years work/ education history
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
- References to cover most recent 2 years
Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We know that when one exceptional educator is in a classroom, 30 children get a great educational experience that day.
We might not be in the classroom anymore, but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment. Why work with us?
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered - you have the choice!
- 100 day club award - work 100 days for us and receive a gift from us as a thank you
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they complete 10 days work.
Apply now, by clicking the Apply button! Or email your CV to [email protected]
Feel free to enquire about other opportunities available or call in for a confidential chat on 020 3821 1307
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.