Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistants & Cover Supervisors Needed for Flexible Teaching Roles!
anzuk Education are seeking Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors for Primary/Secondary Schools in West London!
anzuk Education provide supply Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, and Learning Support Assistants for Primary, Secondary, and SEN schools across London.
We are seeking flexible and adaptable educators willing to work with children of all ages. We use a bespoke availability app so that you can update your work schedule in real-time at the click of a button - that way, you are free to set your schedule for whenever works for you!
What does this look like?
- As a TA you will work with children in Nursery, Primary, and/or Secondary school - this can be in the main classroom, in small groups, or one to one. You will assist in behaviour management, helping to set up the classroom for lessons, listening to children read or reading to them, and other activities.
- As a Cover Supervisor you will provide cover for lessons in Secondary schools. You do not need prior subject knowledge! All information for the lesson is provided in a pack at the beginning of the day, including resources, lesson materials, a map of the school, and any other required information, such as how to contact SLT.
- As a Learning Support Assistant, you will support children with Special Educational Needs or additional learning needs in a 1:1 capacity, or in small groups. We work with children with additional needs such as Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, physical disabilities, and more. You do not need prior experience with SEN students to work in this role, but this would be beneficial.
- Hours are between 8am - 4pm (this can vary depending on the school, but generally speaking is from 8:30am to 4:00pm) up to 5 days a week - no weekends!
- Pay ranges from £85-£105 a day depending on the role, and your prior experience.
- Experience working with children is desired but not necessary - we just need enthusiastic, adaptable and passionate individuals, determined to impart a positive upon the lives of children!
For more information or to apply, please contact Anastasia
via [email protected]