Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistants - Immediate Start, Full or Part Time
Looking for a new and exciting opportunity? anzuk Education are seeking enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join our team of dynamic educators.
anzuk Education are looking for Teaching Assistants passionate about education to join our team for day-to-day, short and long-term roles based in Somerset, Wiltshire and the surrounding areas.
anzuk are in partnership with a diverse range of Primary, Secondary and Specialist schools who are continuously seeking reliable and innovative Teaching Assistants, committed to providing supportive learning environments.
The Ideal Candidate:
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Flexible, enthusiastic and friendly nature
- A good understanding of how to support and motivate children and young people in the classroom
- Understanding of safeguarding and confidentiality procedures
- Genuine passion for student learning and well-being
- Current DBS or willingness to apply
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves
- International teaching opportunities, when it's safe to travel
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Endless resources and up to date communication on our social media platforms
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Being part of a valued team, working with some of the most experienced consultants in the market
- Unique ambassador guarantee schemes available
If you are interested in applying to become part of anzuk's amazing educator team, please don't hesitate to apply below or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0117 457 3443
.anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.