Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Assistants needed ASAP in North East London
anzuk Education are seeking teaching assistants and cover supervisors to work within primary,?secondary?and special needs?schools across?London
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for secondary cover supervisors and general teaching assistants, for a large number of our schools and special needs settings throughout London. Our areas of greatest need are within the boroughs of Barnet, Camden, Westminster, Haringey, Islington, Hackney, Tower Hamlet, and Newham.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The teaching assistant's role involves:
The secondary cover supervisor role involves:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
- The majority of these roles are long-term requiring 5 days a week availability
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Exploring the pre-assigned work with students
- Answering general questions from students
- Willing to work across a range of subjects i.e. Math, English, Drama, P.E., Art, Music, Science etc.
- Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
- These roles are more flexible allowing for 3-5 days a week
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up-to-date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within London, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in for more than 12 months within the last 10 years outside of the UK
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary: £83.44-90 a day (PAYE)
starting as a TA or cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Amelia
on [email protected]