Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching Cover Supervisors - Caerphilly
anzuk education is currently seeking a number of Cover Supervisors for a School in Caerphilly - asap
anzuk Education currently have a large demand for Teaching Cover Supervisors and Unqualified Teachers to work in several of our Secondary Schools, and SEND provisions, all across Caerphilly
As a Cover Supervisor you will be covering general classes but should you have any subject specialisms these can be taken into account.
As a Cover Supervisor you will be:
- Delivering assigned lesson plans in a structured manner, to promote complete pupil engagement in the learning activities.
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting an optimal learning environment within the classroom.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in Caerphilly, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 10 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
Cover Supervisors/unqualified teachers can expect £110 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Alixe on firstname.lastname@example.org today! or call the Wales office on 01633988051. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.