Educators > Browse jobs
Teaching assistants and unqualified teachers for schools in South West London.
anzuk Education are seeking teaching assistants and cover supervisors to work in primary, secondary and special need schools across South West London.
1) Are you looking for a long-term role supporting teachers and children in
primary, secondary and special needs school settings?
2) Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance,
theatre or other learning environments?
3) Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying
We have the perfect roles for people seeking the above.
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for secondary cover supervisors and primary teaching assistants for a large number of schools and special needs settings throughout South London. Our areas of greatest need are within the boroughs of Wandsworth, Merton, Kingston & Richmond Upon Thames and Sutton.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The Cover Supervisors/Secondary substitutes role involves:
The Teaching Assistant's role involves:
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Exploring the pre-assigned work with students
- Answering general questions from students
- Willing to work across a range of subjects i.e. Math, English, Drama, P.E., Art, Music, Science etc.
- Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
- These roles are more flexible allowing for 3-5 days a week
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set-up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
- The majority of these roles are long term requiring 5 days a week availability
To apply and commence working with us you must
meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based in South West London, or within commutable areas, and able to
provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years
outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role. You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary: £80-90
a day starting as a TA or cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Aiden