Teaching support staff required in schools across South Wales
Anzuk have opportunities for teaching assistants for casual and contract work, supporting children in both SEN and mainstream settings in SW Wales.
Are you looking for a long-term role supporting teachers and children in primary and secondary school settings?
Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance, theater or other learning environments?
Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
We have the perfect roles for people seeking the above.
About the role:
We are currently seeking educators with experience or the intent to assist children in their learning throughout education settings in Cardiff, Caerphilly and around South West Wales. If you have the passion, skills and experience to provide valuable support in school, we'd love to hear from you. Working with students/children can be very rewarding and as such we are looking for people that come across approachable to the little people in class. Offering the right support in their learning can mean the difference between simply getting through the lesson and showing a good understanding on what they have been taught. You will also aid the teacher in fulfilling their duties to their best ability.
The Teaching Assistant's role involves:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
- The majority of these roles are long term requiring 5 days a week availability
If you have experience working with children with Autism or other Special Educational Needs this will be greatly advantageous. Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
- Preferably have a car to get to schools within 30 - 45 minutes.
Starting daily rate for support staff is £60 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references, and dependent on role and responsibilities. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education are a global leader in education recruitment that has been successfully providing educators to schools for over 15 years. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Lachlan on email@example.com.Join us on social media to find out more:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/anzuk.uk/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/anzuk.education.uk/
Website - https://anzuk.education/uk/home