Educators > Browse jobs
UNQUALIFIED Teaching Support Staff Needed in London
anzuk Education are seeking Teaching Assistants/Cover Supervisors to work within Primary,? Secondary?and SEN Schools all across?London!
- Are you looking for a flexible role supporting teachers and children in primary, secondary and special needs school settings, on a full-time or part-time basis?
- Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance, theatre or other learning environments?
- Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
We have the perfect roles for people seeking the above. About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for secondary cover supervisors and general teaching assistants, for a large number of our schools and special needs settings throughout North West London. You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us. The secondary cover supervisor role involves:
The teaching assistant's role involves:
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Exploring the pre-assigned work with students
- Answering general questions from students
- Willing to work across a range of subjects
- Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS on the Update Service.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment/education covering the last two years.
- Be based in London or able to commute.
- Must have high expectations for teaching and learning.
£84-£90 a day starting as a TA or Cover Supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Anastasia
at [email protected]