Educators > Browse jobs
UNQUALIFIED teachers and teaching assistants needed in London schools
anzuk Education are seeking teaching assistants and cover supervisors to work in primary, secondary and special needs schools all across London.
About the role:
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm.
The Cover Supervisors/Secondary substitutes role involves:
The Teaching Assistant's role involves:
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Answering general questions from students
- Willing to work across a range of subjects i.e. Math, English, Drama, P.E., Art, Music, Science etc.
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
To apply and commence working with us you must
meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based in south east London, or within commutable areas Salary: £80-90
a day starting as a TA or cover supervisor with the possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Jamie