Educators > Browse jobs
Unqualified Early Years Assistants
Gain experience working with children as an assist educator with anzuk Education. Work across early years settings in East London.
Do you love working with children?
Are you wanting an opportunity to gain more experience?
Thinking of studying Early Childhood Education soon?
This could be the perfect job for you!
We are working with lots of early years settings around Tower Hamlets, Newham and Islington that require temporary staff on a regular basis. We are very busy for day-to-day supply work, short-term and permanent positions for assistants to work with children aged 0-5 years.
If you are also wanting to gain experience in schools, we have lots of work for Teaching Assistants to help at Primary and Secondary schools in the area. A great way to find out which is your preferred age group!
Working as a supply educator you can pick and choose the days and times you want to work. You can have complete control of your diary through our Ready2Work app, with no lock in contract. This is a great way to try out different settings and lots of our educators find centres to work at on a permanent basis. The role:
What do you need?
- Assist permanent educators to provide exceptional education experiences for children at Nurseries, Pre-schools, Primary and Secondary schools.
- Travel to different settings in your area – you decide how far
- Work flexible shifts of 6 to 8 hours – choose your own schedule
- Work 1 to 5 days per week – you let us know when you are free
- Work at different centres around East London until you find one you love!
Why work with us?
- 3 months+ experience working with children and a passion to provide exceptional education and care
- No need to hold a relevant qualification, but you are very welcome to apply if you do!
- Students studying towards a relevant qualification are also welcome to apply.
- An Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one
- An updated CV, outlining employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be explained with reference details available.
- Valid work rights for UK
Haven’t heard of anzuk?
- We are a professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- Competitive rates of pay acknowledging your experience and qualifications
- PAYE or Umbrella companies offered - you have the choice!
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Learn and grow with anzuk free PD webinars and training platform
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they complete 10 days work.
Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We know that when one exceptional educator is in a classroom, 30 children get a great educational experience that day.
We might not be in the classroom anymore, but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting education settings when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment. Apply now, by clicking the Apply button!
Or email your CV to [email protected].
Feel free to enquire about other opportunities available or call in for a confidential chat on 020 3821 6822.