Educators > Browse jobs
Unqualified Teachers needed for South East London Schools
Do you have classroom management experience? Are you seeking a rewarding new career working with pupils to create exceptional education experiences?
anzuk Education currently have a large demand for enthusiastic and reliable cover supervisors and unqualified teachers to work in several of our secondary schools, and SEND provisions, all across South East London. The boroughs in which we have the greatest demand for cover supervisors are as follows; Southwark, Lewisham, Bromley, Greenwich & Bexley. The majority of the schools that we work with directly have excellent public transport links, and you will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients. Previous experience supporting children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although not essential.
The key responsibilities of a cover supervisor/unqualified teacher typically involve:
- Delivering assigned lesson plans in a structured manner, to promote complete pupil engagement in the learning activities.
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting an optimal learning environment within the classroom.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
The majority of our roles require candidates who are able to commit to a long-term position 5 days a week, during typical school hours (usually between 8:30am - 3:30pm).
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in South East London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Cover supervisors/unqualified teachers often receive daily rates ranging from £80 - £90 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristy on email@example.com
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.