Educators > Browse jobs
Unqualified support staff needed for Outstanding West London Primary School!
ANZUK are currently looking for support staff to work full-time in a primary school in North London!
About the School:
ANZUK is working with a lovely primary school in West London to find an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant. The school is popualr with local families who value the benefits that a small school offers including a close community, commitedd starff and an ethos that values each child. The school offers a happy and friendly atmosphere and are dedicated to providing an inspiring and engaging curriculum so that children grow to their full potential and become responsible, caring members of the community.
About the Role:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Working closely with the class teacher to support in the delivery of exceptional learning experiences for children.
- Working on a 1:1 basis, or in small group sizes, with pupils to provide more targeted and meaningful learning experiences.
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting an optimal learning environment within the classroom.
- Assisting the teacher to set-up engaging and interactive practical lesson activities.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
- Previous experience supporting children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although not essential.
- Will be experienced working with early years children.
- Have excellent communication skills.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Learning Support Assistants will earn a minimum £80 per day and up to £90 per day dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
anzuk are seeking passionate educators to have a positive impact on the lives of young people. For more information please email your CV to email@example.com
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.