Educators > Browse jobs
Unqualified support staff needed in South East London schools!
anzuk?Education are seeking enthusiastic teaching assistants to work within primary,?secondary?and special needs?schools across?South East?London.
About the role:
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm.
The Cover Supervisors/Secondary substitutes role involves:
The Teaching Assistant's role involves:
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Answering general questions from students
- Willing to work across a range of subjects i.e. Math, English, Drama, P.E., Art, Music, Science etc.
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based in south east London, or within commutable areas Salary: £85-95
a day starting as a TA or cover supervisor with the possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Jamie
on [email protected]