Educators > Browse jobs
Unqualified teachers needed for primary and secondary schools in SW England
Do you have classroom management experience? Are you seeking a rewarding new career working with pupils to create exceptional education experiences?
Are you studying and looking for same work to support you?
Are you interested in teaching and want to try out the classroom?
Do you have a background working with children in sports, dance, drama, tutoring or any other avenue?
ANZUK Education are looking for flexible and enthusiastic cover supervisors and unqualified teachers to work in schools across Bristol, Wiltshire and Somerset.
The key responsibilities of a cover supervisor/unqualified teacher typically involve:
- Delivering assigned lesson plans in a structured manner, to promote
complete pupil engagement in the learning activities.
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting
an optimal learning environment within the classroom.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or
demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two
years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in Bristol, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police
check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
Cover supervisors/unqualified teachers often receive daily rates ranging from £70 - £90 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Lachlan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About ANZUK Education:
ANZUK Education have been based in London since 2004 and Bristol since 2019. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.