Educators > Browse jobs
Virtual Registration Day!
anzuk are holding virtual registrations for educators during school closures to help meet the needs of schools in Somerset during and after lockdown
Are you motivated to help school's through this difficult period?
Do you want to work with one of the most experienced teams in the local area?
Are you an educator looking for work during or after school closures?
With the latest government announcement to close schools, undoubtedly there is a lot of concern about amount of work and how this is impacting students education.
Even with the school closures we have been advised that there will be a need for extra support within schools for keyworker children or to help deliver online sessions to students accessing classes online. We are also preparing for when schools do re open and there will be a need to help with booster lessons and additional support for those students that have fallen behind due to not being at school full time.
We are looking to hold virtual registrations for Teachers and Support Staff in preparation for when schools re open and for any additional roles needed during the lockdown period.
For peace of mind, we are committed to safeguarding our educators and schools and have implemented the following:
- Weekly risk assessments carried out for all educators
- Continuous risk assessments carried out with schools
- Track and trace systems in place
- Updates and support available via our various social media channels and website
- Regular webinars with our senior leadership team and industry experts
So, if you are an animated and passionate teacher or teaching assistant, we want to hear from you! We have access to a number of video platforms such as WhatsApp, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype and Facetime so you can register for work with ease from your home.
The ideal candidate will:
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- be punctual and organised
- be able to embrace a wide range of learning tools to further students' work
- be flexible and available for work (3-5 days a week)
- develop relationships with staff members, students and parents
- maintain professional standards at all times
- follow school’s behaviour management policies
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves
- International teaching opportunities (Australia, New Zealand & Canada)
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Endless resources and up to date communication on our social media platforms
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Being part of a valued team, working with some of the most experienced consultants in the market
- Unique ambassador guarantee schemes available
Email your CV to email@example.com
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.