We have fantastic opportunities for both NQTs and fully qualified teachers to work in a range of Primary schools across Bristol & the South West.
Seeking a rewarding new career working with pupils to create exceptional education experiences?
Anzuk Education are currently looking for qualified teachers passionate about primary teaching to join our team for the academic year 19/20 for supply, contract and long term opportunities in Primary Schools across Wiltshire and the South West.
Anzuk support a diversity of Primary Schools who are continuously looking for educators who have a growth mindset & commitment to students' individual learning and well-being. Ideal requirements:
Why join anzuk?
- Enthusiastic, patient and resilient nature
- Proven knowledge of the national primary curriculum
- Genuine passion for student learning and well-being
- Flexibility in adapting to change
- QTS/ QTLS or equivalent
- Current DBS or willingness to apply
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Regular access to professional development sessions
- Social events with like-minded professionals
- Opportunities to progress into permanent employment
- Flexibility in your working week
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are interested in applying to become part of Anzuk's amazing educator team please don't hesitate to apply below or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org