Educators > Browse jobs
Year 2 Class Teacher - Maternity
Maternity position in a Year 2 Class.
ANZUK are excited to announce that one of our Outstanding primary schools located in Cardiff is in need of a primary teacher to cover a maternity position. The School is an inner City Primary School, two form entry and a supportive staff.
The school is looking for an exceptional Primary Teacher who holds a QTS qualification and has UK experience working in Foundation Phase.
The successful Primary Teacher will have the following:
- Confidence in planning and delivering all areas of learning
- Has a sound knowledge of child development
- Demonstrates a motivation and passion for working in Foundation Phase.
- The ability to work as part of an already established and experienced Primary team.
In addition to a competitive salary, based on the successful Primary Teachers qualifications and experience.
- Opportunities for continuing professional development are offered and very much supported.
- Caring and supportive School community.
The school provides themselves on our their deep knowledge of every child and are privileged to teach energetic, empathetic, and academically motivated pupils. They recognise that all children and families are different and work cooperatively to ensure academic excellence for all!
- Strong leadership
- Very supportive Atmosphere for the successful Primary Teacher
- CPD opportunities provided by the school
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- QTS if applicable to the job ad above
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.