Educators > Browse jobs
Year 5 1:1 Teaching Assistant
Excellent opportunity to make a difference to a young boys learning on a 1:1 basis.
If you have previous experience working in a school in a classroom support basis and believe you can make a genuine difference to a child's learning then we want to hear from you!
ANZUK are looking for a teaching assistant to work full time in a busy primary school based in Cardiff. This post will be starting in January and working with a young boy in a year 5 class on a 1:1 basis. Whilst this post is due to finish at the end of the school year, there is strong possibility that a permanent role may be offered. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a large and supportive school team where pupil's learning is at the forefront of everything that they do.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have experience working with Autism
- Have a patient and caring nature to them and be able to build an effective bond with pupils in order to get the best out of their learning.
- Have experience with school rewards systems and how to utilise them in positive way.
- Be able to encourage independent learning where possible.
- Have a professional qualification as a teaching assistant or similar (not essential but desirable).
- Hold a enhanced DBS certificate, if you do not have one then we can help you apply for this.
In return we can offer;
- Opportunities for professional development.
- A dedicated consultant who can help you in your career and offer support where needed.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Opportunities in a wide variety of schools.
- Be part of a valued team.
To apply or for more details, please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44117 457 3526