Educators > Browse jobs
Year 6 Teacher in NW London
We are looking for a year 6 teacher with UK experience to join a supportive team for 2021.
This is is an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated educators in the London borough of Hounslow North West London. We are looking for a year 6 teacher to plan, deliver and assess for a year 6 class in a growing school, part of a large federation trust.
About the school:
The school is an expanding primary school based in Hounslow that caters to students aged Nursery - Year 6. The school has high expectations of its students and provides a safe learning environment that fosters respectful, responsible, thoughtful and creative students. The school aims to provide students with a strong academic curriculum that is supported by moral and social education to help combat disadvantage and provide equal opportunities for all students.
About the Role
• The position is for a Key Stage 2 teacher (year 6)
• The right candidate will ideally have UK and SATS experience
• You will be required to plan, deliver and assess lessons to year 6 students
• This position is full-time from January-May (pending)
• Competitive salary and the position is within a school which values their staff.
Those with UK experience will be advantaged although all Key Stage 2 teachers are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information please contact Ben and email your resume through to email@example.com
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
• anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• A supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• An enhanced DBS on the update service.
• Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
• Opportunities throughout London, the home counties and across the UK
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
• Share this job with a friend of a colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.