unqualified SEN and General TA roles in SE London available for Immediate Start!
Our Schools located in South East London are looking for strong Classroom Assistants for the full school year!
ANZUK Education are seeking unqualified teaching assistants to work in The South East of London
What we offer:
- Great pay rates
- Networking opportunities with like-minded educators
- Continual opportunities for professional development
1) Are you looking for a long-term role supporting teachers and children in a primary or Secondary school setting?
2) Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance, theatre or other learning environments?
3) Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new? We have the perfect roles for people seeking the above!!
Roles available: Primary/secondary General TA
Primary/secondary SEN TA
Secondary: Cover Supervisor
Start date: Immediate once compliance is complete
Duration: Ongoing full time (re-assessed per term) About ANZUK
ANZUK Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment. About the Role:
Our Schools located in South East London (Including the boroughs of Lewisham and Greenwich) are looking for strong Learning Support Assistants. Offer of full time position for the school year is based on completion of a trial. You will need to be available to attend this schools from 8:30am until 15:30pm each day Monday to Friday. FT Primary/Secondary LSA role:
-Be with the student during breaks, check in with them
- Support students with SEN needs (ADHD, Autism mainly)
-Support with anything in or out of class time
-General TA admin duties
-Working alongside teachers to deliver lesson plans to struggling students
- Strong in language and phonics and behaviour
- can help pupils make progress and can commit for the year.
- would need to have experience and be a strong candidate who has initiative, is proactive and can also work under the direction of the class teacher. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Jamie on firstname.lastname@example.org.