get inspired to learn and explore

Working holidays are the ultimate dream job

Get in touch

Teach in New Zealand

Explore the natural wonders in New Zealand.

Getting out of your comfort zone can help develop your career and skills in ways you never imagined, making lifelong friends around the world and experiences you can draw upon when returning home.

You'll feel supported with a great group of new friends and opportunities in fantastic schools across our New Zealand network. 

We're always here to support you every step of the way

We'll always ensure your journey runs smoothly, providing:

  • Guidance from expert consultants who’ve lived the dream themselves!
  • Assistance with visas, security clearances and setting up bank accounts
  • Work opportunities available pre-departure and upon arrival
  • Assistance finding accommodation, local activities and travel advice
  • App based management of your work schedule for convenience and reliability
  • Online social platforms so you can connect with other travellers and make friends before departing
  • Flight reimbursements available - conditions apply
 Contact us to find out how.

Becoming an educator with anzuk

We appreciate the impact our educators have all over the world. Take a look at how this international educator, Miss Smawley made a difference to a local class in Australia!

Where can I work?

We have opportunities in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and rural areas.

Pre-approved Overseas Teaching Qualifications for NZ

  • Canada, Ireland, UK, Australia - For more info click here
  • Recognition of Overseas Teaching Qualifications - For more info click here
  • Working holiday visas - Working holiday visas are available to young people, usually aged 18 to 30, but 18 to 35 in a select few countries. They let you travel and work in New Zealand for up to 12 months, or 23 months if you are from the UK or Canada. If you apply for a 23-month visa, you must provide a General Medical Certificate. You need to have enough money to pay for a return ticket, and be coming mainly to holiday, with work being a secondary intention. More info For more info click here
  • Overseas Police Check If you are seeking New Zealand teacher registration or a practising certificate, you will need to provide an overseas police clearance if you have lived in any country other than New Zealand for 12 months or more within the last 10 years. Here you’ll find contact details for various countries and how they issue police clearances.

Upcoming Info Sessions

Want to learn more about working in New Zealand? Attend one of our upcoming free info sessions. Food and laughs are always guaranteed.

Testimonials from teachers working abroad

Recent Blog Articles about working abroad

How much money do I actually need to move to the UK?


So, you’ve decided to take the leap and swap the Southern Hemisphere for the bustling streets of London? Congratulations on embarking on this exciting journey! You may have heard about… Read More

Read More: How much money do I actually need to move to the UK?

Teach in South West England Webinar


Want to take your teaching career to the UK? We’ve organised a webinar with our consultants to tell you everything you need to know about moving, teaching and living in… Read More

Read More: Teach in South West England Webinar

Teach in Australia


Join our Global Consultants as they take you through the ins and outs of Teaching in Australia with anzuk! Have all your questions answered in this webinar below! Click here… Read More

Read More: Teach in Australia

Get in Touch

Interested in a working holiday adventure in New Zealand?
Register your details below and one of our friendly specialists will contact you. 

Please enter your name
Please enter your phone number