Primary and Secondary
Always knowing the right fit for your school, we can provide:
- General Primary, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teachers
- Teachers of all specialist subject areas to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Higher level teaching assistants
- Learning support assistants
- Support staff
At anzuk, we understand the importance of consistent quality in the classroom every day.
We are the leading provider of supply teaching services. Partnering with anzuk, you will always speak with a happy and professional consultant who has screened, interviewed and built a team of teachers who are ready to arrive with a smile and work hard for your school.
We always ensure our teachers are delivering unparalleled service, taking an active approach by:
- Developing a strong partnership based upon a comfortable, open and productive relationship
- Learning the culture of your school so we can find the right fit - we know this takes time and we're always willing to go the extra mile
- Regularly visiting your school, keeping up with your needs and encouraging regular feedback on our teachers' progress and performance
Contract and Permanent Roles
Discover exceptional candidates for your next vacancy with anzuk. Plus, when you use our supply service, you can experience our teachers in action before a long-term position becomes availble. So you're already a step ahead when it comes to finding the right fit.
In addition, our Permanent Education team specialises in providing talent across the key curriculum subjects.
We specialise in providing pathways for teachers wherever they are in their career journey. Our network of teachers with specialist subject or key learning areas can provide the perfect fit for your school.
Education Support Staff
Where would we be without dedicated support staff? We are proud to supply teaching assistants specialising in primary, secondary or special educational needs (SEN) settings.
We actively recruit support staff with specialist skills in many areas including cover supervisors, office administrators, librarians and exam invigilators.
Special Needs Settings (SEN)
Since 2008, we have worked hard to ensure we recruit the right teachers to cater for special needs environments. We are now the recruiter of choice to SEN schools in our network.
We actively recruit teachers with SEN experience, and invest in training and development to upskill teachers with an interest in the special needs setting.
Outside School Hours Care (OSCH)
We offer assistant, supervisor and holiday care educators in the amazing before, after and holiday care programmes that work with us.
Register a Vacancy or Contact Us
Got a vacancy needing to be filled or want a visit from one of our specialist consultants?
Simply fill in the form below and we will be happy to assist you.