To teach in the UK, you are required to obtain working rights through UK Immigration. Most commonly, this will be the Tier 5 - Youth Mobility Visa. The application process can be a bit daunting and can leave you a bit puzzled if you haven't had much experience with lengthy immigration documents.
We are excited to now have a dedicated Visa Support Team based in Australia, to guide, support and apply for your UK Tier 5 -Youth Mobility Visa or Ancestry Visa on your behalf. The service is available to our educators looking to move from Australia, New Zealand & Canada - to the UK.
For a small administration fee of $99, you will have the support of one of our friendly team, who will:
- Discuss your plans and answer all of your questions
- Guide you through the application questions
- Schedule and prepare you for your appointments
- Check your supporting documents
- Ensure that everything aligns with your own travel and work plans
- Make sure it's a seamless and stress-free experience for you!
Should you successfully secure a teaching contract or sign up to our guaranteed supply Ambassador Program prior to departure you will be eligible for a 50% refund of our visa service fee, in addition to your Relocation Reimbursement Bonus* of £250-£500 at the end of your first completed term.
If you are seeking more information on the UK Tier 2 - General Work visa (sponsorship), please have a read of our blog
Get in touch about our Visa Services or Teaching in the UK